Class #325 | 3-Month Goal Challenge
Make it happen over the next 90 days! All the tools you need to finally release the “monkey on your back” in three months.
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop http://www.protectivediet.com/azure, the organic farm that delivers near you, for low-cost, high-quality PD staples.
- Take advantage of current savings on Protective Diet Plant-Based Broth Mix.
Six Steps for Goal Achievement
- Set a Goal You Feel Excited About
- Your goal should be something so exciting that it motivates you to take action.
- Goals should be visually exciting. Something you look forward to. Something you envision as your greatest achievement.
- In this community, we focus on wellness goals like: fitness, weight loss, disease reversal, eliminating the risk of “hereditary” disease, or removing any burden that prevents us from feeling complete health freedom. Your goal might be to:
- Lower BMI—lose 30 lbs in 3 months (3 clothing sizes), which is totally doable with a Protective Diet.
- Lower Blood Pressure—get off all medications in 3 months, which is totally doable with a Protective Diet.
- Lower Cholesterol—statins do not safeguard your health, ever. Your doctor is obligated to prescribe them.
- Reverse Type 2 Diabetes—morning blood sugars under 100. A Protective Diet will do this in 30 days guaranteed!
- Achieve Fitness—you can stay active, independent, functionally strong, and get fabulous results at any age.
- Increase Longevity—you can continue growing mentally and cognitively as you age, growing wiser, not older.
- Become a Plant-based Chef—you can be a kitchen wizard in a vibrant and supportive Workplace for Wellness.
- Have a Chemical-Free Body & Home—eliminate fragrance and other harmful chemicals with PD Lifestyle recipes.
- What burden do you want resolved? Make it your goal to eliminate it. Imagine life without it? What does that look like?
- Mindset—your goal should be blow-your-mind exciting. Something that will keep you doing the actions because you can’t wait for it to arrive. As you follow through every day, you can expect this exciting, visionary goal to arrive in 12 weeks.
- For the next 12 weeks, make this a matter of serious focus and in 3 months, you will be unrecognizable and freed.
- Outline the Action Steps it Takes to Make Your 12 Week Transformation Happen
- List Actions—define the minimum work it takes every day to achieve your goal. Any additional action is considered a bonus. Do not overwhelm yourself or set yourself up for failure with “all on or all off” behavior. Example goals and actions:
|Exciting Goal:||Daily Actions:|| Julie Marie’s Exciting Goal Fitness: Be the strongest I’ve ever been. Do pull-ups with ease. Rock climb with ease. Have arms that I would envy, and fit/firm abs and legs. Be bikini ready. Scheduled Actions – Set up my home gym Daily – Visualize my goal—review photos – Day Fast—1 hour feast w/Beauty Broth – Rebound on my Cellerciser—10 minutes – Abs and Squats—before shower|
– Increase Hydration 2x/Week – Strength Training—upper body Tues/Fri 1x/Week – Update pull-up max count every Friday
|Heal My Gut||Eat a Protective Diet 100% everyday & visualize goalExpand the variety of grains and vegetables I eatDrink protective beverages (microbes ♥ polyphenols)|
|Exciting Goal:||Daily Actions:|
|To Be Pain-free and Flexible||Eat a Protective Diet 100% everyday & visualize goalStretch every dayTake a weekly stretch class|
|Exciting Goal:||Daily Actions:|
|Weigh 125lbs consistently||Eat a Protective Diet 100% everyday & visualize goalStop the Snacks and Day Fast Go to CrossFit classes & Meditate|
|Exciting Goal:||Daily Actions:|
|Be Stable—do a 1-minute yoga tree pose||Eat a Protective Diet 100% everyday & visualize goalVisualize myself on a balance beamAdd balance activities and yoga to my calendar|
- Follow through for three months and these actions will become addictive. These are the habits of the future YOU.
- The future YOU takes these actions naturally, with ease and excitement. The future YOU is exceptional.
- Schedule the Actions
- Make time to set up your Workplace for Wellness, home gym, or whatever environment you need to support your goal.
- Specifically schedule actions:
- Connect them to an event—“I do abs and squats before my shower.”
- Connect them to a location—“When I walk through the kitchen door, I use my pull-up bar. I feel powerful!”
- Connect them to a feeling—“When I feel hungry before mealtime I chop cruciferous veggies for my Beauty Broth.”
- Write actions in your Calendar of Achievements. Noting improvements produces dopamine, which feeds motivation.
- Give yourself a heart or a star at the end of every day to build feelings of success and celebration. You are doing it! You’re doing everything it takes! By June 1st it’s going to be yours! You’ve already achieved it as long as you do the actions.
- Inspire Yourself with Goal Visualization
- Lie down and envision yourself at goal this is your mental treat.
- Imagine your yourself successfully completing your goal. How does it look and feel? What can you do today to make this happen? What can you do to become the person you are envisioning? This person is within you right now.
- I want you to become your own inspiration. I want you to produce such significant results that you inspire everyone around you including yourself. I want you to produce results that make people say, “Look at that walking billboard of health!”
- Until then, find inspiration—a fitness instructor you like, or someone who has already achieved what you want to achieve. CAUTION: do not look into what they are eating. A Protective Diet is way beyond what anyone else is doing. It’s the best way you can possibly eat. It’s sustainable. It’s powerfully protective. It’s proven to reverse disease and shed 10lbs a month.
- Stay excited and expect delivery on June 1st, if not sooner. Expect the changes in your body like you’re expecting a baby.
- Have a Plan for When it Feels Hard
- Anyone who has experienced pregnancy knows that there are days you don’t feel well, but you still eat well and take care of yourself. You still look forward to the exciting delivery of your healthy baby because you know it will happen.
- Just get ready for the action you need to take. Sit down and visualize yourself at goal again. Make it more exciting than any temptation that may be taunting you. Visualization produces dopamine. Let the dopamine hit fuel you to take action. That action will produce more dopamine. The results from the action will produce another hit of dopamine. Soon you will start to crave dopamine and it won’t feel like work anymore. It will be your new normal and you will want to do more.
- Designate an action to take when the going gets tough. When you feel well, follow your protocol. When you don’t feel well, follow your protocol. Staying consistent with your actions will help you be resilient and hopeful as life shifts around you.
- Your goal is guaranteed to arrive on June 1st if you just keep going. At 6-weeks you will see a significant change in yourself. At 3-months changes will be dramatic and noticeable to everyone around you.
- Get Support & Encouragement
- Daily—get 24/7 support in Protective Diet Living or the Protective Diet Support Group.
- Weekly—check in 3x per week—PD Recipe release, Saturday Morning Live Coaching Hour, Tuesday live chat & PD-Ed class.
- Halfway Point—join the 6-week regroup to celebrate and support each other. Watch for it to be announced on the website.
Cooking & Lifestyle Tips
Protective Diet’s Family Gut Microbiome Population Project Update:
- When we have a healthy microbe population, they gift us with a “veggie high”, like a runner’s high. We feel good when we are shopping for and chopping vegetables because we are hosting beautiful, healthy microbes that make good dietary choices easy.
- Expand the fruits, vegetables and grains in your diet. Just follow Protective Diet Recipes. They will ensure you eat a variety.
- A Protective Diet is impactful. It can change your life with the reversal of disease, the elimination of obesity, and the elimination of food stress. Health Independence is what a Protective Diet is all about—no doctors, and medication-free.
- I have a healthy relationship with food. I eat my feast unabashedly with joyfulness. I don’t have any bad feelings around food. I don’t have any guilt. And that is everything to me, because that was my daily experience before adopting a Protective Diet.
“I don’t want you enrolling, then sitting around and not changing your life. Do the 3-month challenge. You are going to feel fabulous! Your burden will be gone.”
Make it happen over the next 90 days! All the tools you need to finally release the “monkey on your back” in three months.Class URL: https://protectivediet.com/courses/protective-diet-education/lessons/class-325-3-month-goal-challenge/