Class #287 | Achieving A Pro Mindset
This class is designed to help you find ease in your practice as a Pro, no matter how many days you’ve been doing this. You will reach the point where practicing a Protective Diet is natural and there is no doubt in your mind that you are going to stick with it for life.
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop www.protectivediet.com/bulk, an independent source for low-cost, high-quality PD staples in bulk.
|Mindset||Chef’s Treats||Angiogenesis Inhibitor||Playing Around PD (PAPD)||Restriction||Sulforaphane|
Action Steps to the Mindset You Need
- Think of This as Your Most Important Job
- Be THE BOSS of Your Body:
– If it feels like your job/relationships/life is controlling you, take control of your health.
– This is one area where you are the boss. No one else gets to decide what goes into your body, but you.
– You are in charge of your present health and your future life experience. You are the boss.
– You are your body’s manager. You are your life’s manager. This is your most important job. Not your kids, not your spouse,
not your parents, not your place of employment, because without your health, you have nothing.
- Take 100% Responsibility for Your Body:
– What is happening in your body is 100% yours—Own it. Whether it’s good or bad, it’s yours. You created it.
– You are not pre-dispositioned to obesity or disease, or “big boned”, or a victim of “bad” genetics.
- Make a Firm Decision:
– There are no days off from your #1 job. Every day you have to eat. You either make a good choice or a bad choice.
– Eliminate the daily debate. Make every day PD no matter what. Push through the 30-day detox and keep going.
– No excuses. Get out of your own way. Focus on how you CAN get there instead of repeating the reasons why you can’t.
– No exceptions. Stop making exceptions for the things you don’t want to give up. Let go of everything, but optimal health.
– Eating a Protective Diet is not a sacrifice. Missing events because of poor health/body embarrassment is a sacrifice.
– We make good or bad choices every day. With daily practice we stop “choosing” and healthy PD living becomes natural.
- Mindset=Set Your Mind:
– Don’t make modest projections of your success. Don’t expect to fail. Go big and expect to experience the benefits.
– Your perception of yourself began in childhood, but your health/body is not “fixed”. You can change it. You will succeed.
– Find someone that has inspiring success and realize they have no special powers. You have access to the same results.
– You deserve to be the healthiest person in your community. When your health shows, you are considered the expert and
have a free pass to do what you do without being questioned or challenged by others.
– Soon you will be an example and invitation to others, inspiring change and growing a healthy community around you.
- Do It Exactly As Designed
- Take on the role of a student:
– YOUR version of a Protective Diet will not produce MY results–detoxed, high energy, protected body & zero food cravings.
– Read recipe notes and class notes, implement PD kitchen systems, and set yourself up for success.
– Keep a Calendar of Achievements so you can focus on learning, growing and acknowledging results along the way.
– Trust the process. Relax. The road has already been paved. Trust me and follow through for life changing results.
- Keep it simple:
– Do not restrict. Restricting and eating boring food is not sustainable. Most of us love food. That’s how we got here.
– Don’t give up your comfort foods. Replace them with protective versions that will satisfy and keep you going strong.
- Reach out in PDL:
– Our group coaching program is there for your support. This community is full of people eager to assist.
- Celebrate Your Practice
- Cheers to taking charge and being the boss of your body! Soon every meal will feel like a celebration of health and new life.
- Identify the protection in your meal. Breakdown the benefits of each bite. It feels so good to know this about your food.
- Hold back from nibbling while preparing your meal. Give yourself the greatest pleasure when you sit down to the first bite.
- Post pictures of your food in PDL and share feelings of gratitude for healthy living, wellness and your slim healthy body.
|Welcome to my French Café MEAL IDEA|
MENU: Iced Choco Tonic, French Onion Soup, Spring Greens Salad, salted corn cobs, sliced watermelon, and Frosty Make ahead–Onion Olive Loaf, Vinaigrette, Choco Tonic, corn on the cob, sliced melon, frozen bananas – Up to 1 hour before dinner, prepare Melt & Bake Cheeze. Quick release, stir, and let it sit until you are ready to spread/bake. – Start the dinner hour with iced Choco Tonic cocktails. – Prepare French Onion Soup and toast croutes according to recipe guidance. – Assemble a French café-inspired Spring Green Salad: Mixed baby greens, thinly sliced apple, apricot, celery, peas, and Ruby Raw Kraut.Toss it in a large bowl and dress lightly with Sweet Mustard Dressing or Spices and Herb Vinaigrette.Add more baby greens if you accidentally dress it too heavily. Toss. Your hands are your best tossing tool.Plate individual salads, as if at a restaurant. Keep it simple with just greens and vinaigrette if you want. – Salt cold corn on the cob and serve on a platter. You could reheat it in the Instant Pot using the Steam Reheat Technique. – Ladle hot soup into individual bowls and top with croutes. Put remaining croutes on a serving platter. For Dessert–Serve totally decadent banana whip in tall stemmed glasses. – Make an extra thick and creamy Frosty with minimal soymilk using a food processor instead of a high speed blender. – Sweetener and vanilla extract are optional. Add extra cocoa for more angiogenesis inhibiting protection and chocolate depth.
- PD Broth Mix is the same price as budget vegetable broth and adds superior flavor to PD recipes.
- Slice Bread Maker Whole Wheat Loaf Bread on either side of the mixer paddle hole for perfect slices. The hole is not a big deal.
- If you are not washing the bread maker bucket and blade right away, keep the blade safe inside the bucket so it doesn’t get lost.
- Collect vegetable scraps in a counter top compost bucket to add plant fiber diversity to the microbiome in your compost pile.
- Practice the Dry Browning Technique until you consistently achieve the caramel color that adds depth of flavor. Burned=bitter.
- Add Herb Box fresh parsley to soup broth as it’s simmering to dilute the taste, or add it as a fresh chopped, protective topping.
- Clean as you go. Most food prep items are clean after a thorough rinse because PD recipes don’t include fats or animal products.
Q: Is adding fresh chopped parsley to French Onion Soup traditional? (45:23)
Q: Is French Onion Soup the same thing as Au Jus? (45:44)
Q: What are your thoughts on Numi Herbal Chocolate Rooibos Tea? (46:20)
- Thank you for making time for yourself. We can all do this. All it takes is a Protective Diet every day and community support.
- We want you to get through any future life or health challenges like a champ because you have this under your belt already. Don’t wait until you are faced with more on your plate. That is not the time to be making this adjustment. Do it now.
- I want you to have feelings of mastery. I want your feelings of success to be huge and roll over to you challenging yourself to achieve your dreams in other areas. Get this down and it will build momentum for the next thing in life.
“All it takes is one day after the other, one meal after the next. That’s it! Let time go by and all of a sudden it’s your nature to be the healthiest person in your circle.”
This class is designed to help you find ease in your practice as a Pro, no matter how many days you’ve been doing this. You will reach the point where practicing a Protective Diet is natural and there is no doubt in your mind that you are going to stick with it for life.Tagged with: Angiogenesis Inhibitor • Chef’s Treats • Mindset • PAPD • Playing Around PD • Restriction • Sulforaphane
Class URL: https://protectivediet.com/lessons/class-287-achieving-a-pro-mindset