Class #308 – Anti-Cancer Diet
Protective Diet Class #308 Notes:
Part 2 of a two-part series, this class covers synergistic functional foods that reverse and prevent disease by inhibiting angiogenesis. Whether you use food as a holistic treatment or choose the standard medical protocol, a Protective Diet will shield your healthy cells from the impact of chemical treatments and the proliferation of disease, assisting your body to heal and return to homeostasis.
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop protectivediet.com/bulk, an independent source for low-cost, high-quality PD staples in bulk.
- Take advantage of current savings on Protective Diet Plant-Based Broth Mix.
Short Chained Fatty Acids (SCFAs)
Action Steps for Disease Reversal
- Starve Disease by Preventing Angiogenesis
- Angiogenesis is a physiological process controlled by chemical signals that tell the body when to grow more blood vessels. It occurs throughout a lifetime as needed, providing additional blood flow during pregnancy, or during wound/surgical healing.
- The body knows how to turn angiogenesis on and off perfectly except when it’s in a diseased state.
- Dietary angiogenesis stimulants can signal angiogenesis when it’s not actually needed. This can cause problems with heart attacks, inflammatory diseases, circulation in the legs, blindness, Alzheimer’s, and blood supply connection to cancerous cells.
- All cancers need angiogenesis—additional blood vessel growth connecting the blood supply to the tumor—in order to flourish.
- Cancer is mutated cells. Excessive angiogenesis causes cancer cell growth and proliferation throughout the body.
- 70 major diseases all share the abnormal turn-on of angiogenesis and blood vessel formation that is not necessary.
- An anti-angiogenic diet will enable the body to maintain homeostasis, properly regulate angiogenesis, and reverse disease.
- Cancer tumors can be regressed and encapsulated, disconnected from the blood supply, shrink away and die off.
- Understand the Power of Plants
- Scientists are realizing the power and protection in plants. Plants are better at disease prevention than drugs.
- Pharmaceutical researchers have identified phytochemicals in food and food byproducts that can be marketed as treatment for disease. They are trying to find plant chemicals that combat the negative effects of chemotherapy and cancer treatments so they can prescribe a plant-based pharmaceutical to promote health during inhibiting cancer treatments.
- In these studies, modest improvements are seen when treating disease with plant extracts. Dramatic synergistic improvements occur when the whole plant food is used as a therapeutic treatment.
- All Protective Diet recipes are designed to incorporate plant-based functional foods based on advances in phytochemical and pharmaceutical research. For example, Frankincense oil is recommended by researchers for cancer treatment. Frankincense (boswalla) Tears, in their whole food, natural form are the protective sap that comes off the tree when the tree is cut—it heals the tree. Julie Marie incorporates Frankincense Tears as a daily use ingredient on a Protective Diet in Protective Gum. She also incorporates Frankincense essential oil as a daily facial moisturizer for aromatherapy protection.
- Whole plant food is more powerfully protective than anything scientists can extract. Your body knows how to use whole plant food. Extracts in concentrated amounts that are not found in nature must be filtered by the liver. We want our liver free to perform autophagy (cellular recycling of irregular cells). We promote cellular recycling by eating autophagy-promoting foods, taking breaks from eating between meals, and fasting during the day or while sleeping at night. Then our liver does most of the work to get rid of mutated cells. That’s why a Protective Diet uses whole foods, not extracts and supplements, to cure disease.
- Eat a Protective Diet with Daily Diligence
- A Protective Diet is based on angiogenesis-inhibiting foods. Eliminate all angiogenesis-promoting foods & beverages.
- A basic Protective Diet caused the regression and anti-angiogenic encapsulating effects of Julie Marie’s brain tumor.
- The same immune intensive, anti-angiogenic diet is anti-aging, eliminates obesity, populates the microbiome (the foundation of our immune system), eliminates food sensitivities and viral transmission, reverses heart disease & diabetes, reduces inflammation, prevents cognitive decline, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple sclerosis and more.
A Sampling of How We Serve Them Up
Minimally Processed Organic Soybeans
Plant-Based Yogurt, Miso Paste, plain Tempeh
Genistein in fermented soy is amplified & coupled w/probiotics.
Yogi Bowls, Miso Healthy Rice, Miso Healthy Soup
Unsweetened Soymilk, water-packed Tofu
Organic Soymilk, Okara Pie Crust, Gyro Sandwiches,
A perfect example of food synergy. Protective Curcumin and Gingerol work together to combat cancer & inflammation. Piperine increases absorption.
Tuber Tonic—pick up a microplane and make preparing this beverage a protective daily ritual.
Protective Diet Plant-based Broth Mix
Multi-protective functional food
Organic: onion, shiitake mushrooms, sea salt, turmeric, parsley, thyme. Synergized to fight cancer cells, reduce inflammation, and support immunity & optimal health.
Protective Diet Plant-based Broth Mix is used in hundreds of recipes to enhance flavor and protection.
Cilantro & Parsley
Concentrated protection in your Herb Box
Fresh Seasonal Fruit
Pro Vitamin A
Citrus zest and banana peels have been found to regresses cancer. We include these byproducts in:
Citrus Jerky, Lemon Poppyseed Loaf,
Banana Bread Under Pressure with Appeal
Organic Loose Teas
Teas are synergistic. Combinations amplify protection. Try Green Tea w/Mint. The Hibiscus in Flower Water is a natural sunscreen. Check out all the PD Beverages.
Cacao Powder & Nibs
Choco Tonic, Hot Cup of Cacao, Wicked Hot Chocolate, Breakfast Brownies
Organic Bulk Spices
Multi-protective functional foodCapsaicinAllium Family
Order organic spices in bulk for easy protection in every PD recipe: onion powder, chopped dried onion, granulated garlic, dried oregano, smoked paprika, arbol chilies, sumac for Za’atar
Live Functional Food
Fermenting roasted tomatoes and peppers amplifies their protection and makes them more bioavailable
Fermented Salsa, Escabeche, Probiotic Pepper Sauce, layered on sandwiches and Protective Grain Bowls
Nutritional YeastBeta Glucan fiber
Beta Glucan fiber is anti-cancer, microbiome promoting, anti-inflammatory, gut healingInstant Wisconsin Cheeze Soup, 50/50 Potato Bowls
Broccoli, radish & cabbage sprouts are rich in cancer-fighting sulforaphane. French Green Lentil and other legume sprouts have detoxifying chlorophyll.
Multi-Functional Protective Diet Sauces
Egg roll Bowl, Raita on Red Lentil Dahl, Healthy Valley Ranch, Patatas Bravas, Quick Mix Horsey Sauce
The Most Protective Recipes on a Protective Diet
- The most protective recipes are the ones that assist you to practice a Protective Diet full time, long term, for optimal health & superior athletic performance.
- Pick out recipes that appeal to you. There are multiple functional foods in each recipe. Read the notes on the bottom of each recipe to learn about the protection it contains & related pharmaceutical research.
Superior Protective Ingredients
- Protective meals begin with a starch foundation. This is the vessel that delivers all of our protective sauces, dips and dressings. Oats, Rice, Quinoa, Pasta, fresh Bread, or Potatoes carry each protective meal (oats deliver antioxidant cacao in the form of Cookies & Nice Cream).
- Then we toss in additional protection like Dry Steamed Kale, Fermented Foods & Sprouts.
- Stock your protective freezer with: Breakfast Brownie Bites (for whenever you need a fix), 4+ boxes of tofu (for faux meats), plenty of cleaned ginger and turmeric root, pineapple, cherries, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate arils
- Keep a small container of ginger & turmeric root handy in the freezer door for daily use.
- Cook Hot Banana Split completely, as directed on the recipe, to avoid an overly chewy texture.
- Try making hummus in your food processor instead of your high-speed blender. It’s creamier.
- Why isn’t coffee included on a Protective Diet? (starts at minute 106:30)
- Enlist the help of family and friends. When we receive a cancer diagnosis, generally people want to help. Ask your friends and family to prepare some Protective recipes for you. Ask them to keep you floating in Tuber Tonic. Ask them to deliver Breakfast Brownies instead of donuts.
- Start with the Getting Started Just follow the recipes. I want you to have the benefits of an anti-angiogenic diet.
“Cancer cells are weak. We can starve cancer of what it needs to grow—angiogenesis, the formation of new blood vessels that connect it to the blood supply.”
#281 Making Perfect Yogurt & Including Soy to Prevent Cancer
#253 Benefits of Nutritional Yeast and Making Cheez-It Crackers
Part 2 of a two-part series, this class covers synergistic functional foods that reverse and prevent disease by inhibiting angiogenesis. Whether you use food as a holistic treatment, or choose the standard medical protocol, a Protective Diet will shield your healthy cells from the impact of chemical treatments and the proliferation of disease, assisting your body to heal and return to homeostasis.Class URL: https://protectivediet.com/lessons/class-308-anti-cancer-diet