Protective Diet Education and Premium PD Recipes
Enroll in Protective Diet Education for access to premium recipes and course content
The most comprehensive and sustainable plant-based application program available
- 30 Day Detox & Taste Bud Re-Program
- Master daily application
- 50/50 Balanced Plate Practice
- Stop The Snacks Challenge
- 21 Meals to Mastery Challenge
- Maintaining goals with your Master Practice
- 24 hour community support group
- One live interactive coaching webcast per week
- Mastering cooking skills
- Kitchen management
- Reduce costs and improve food quality
- Lifestyle and family
- Environmental education
- Travel management
- Maintaining the PD Advantage
- Class #208 – Workplace for Wellness – Pressure Cooked Frittata
- Class # 207 – The Need To Feed
- Class #206 – Tea Ritual & Spices for Protection
- Class #205 – Celebrating Spring With Carrot Cake Frosting Techniques – Workplace For Wellness Demonstration
- Class # 204 – Body Management & Understanding Cancer
- Size 22 to a Size 2
- Class #203 – Workplace For Wellness – Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
- Class #202 – PD Progress Challenge & Favorite Fries Cooking Technique
- Class #201 – Kitchen Peptalk
- Class #200 – Stop The Snacks Challenge
- Class #199 – Organic Co-Op Shopping Tour
- Tortilla Soup for One Premium PD Recipe Designed to produce one big fresh and flavorful hot protective meal in minutes using the soup heating feature on your high-speed blender. Exciting flavors and textures with satiating fresh cut soft corn tortilla noodles puts this recipe on the top of my fast and easy go-to meal list.
- Italian Sausage Crumbles Premium PD Recipe Plant-based Italian Crumbles add bold flavor and a meaty layer to Protective Diet’s Homemade Lasagna. Top a Flatbread Pizza, toss into creamy Fat Free Fredo, or put an Italian twist on a pot of Sneaky Greens Ultimate Mac & Cheeze. Include these tender nuggets anywhere you’d like to add bold Italian flavors.
- Frittata Premium PD Recipe Our plant-based veggie-filled pressure cooked Frittata will protect humans, animals and our planet while making you feel like a gourmet chef. This easy-prep, set-it-and-forget-it cooking technique guarantees perfectly cooked veggies encased in a fluffy Egg-less Omelet. Move over, tofu scramble! Protective Diet’s vegan Frittata looks and tastes exactly like the real deal to please egg ...
- Baba Ganoush Premium PD Recipe Baba means father in Arabic, but I think it should mean king. King of Middle Eastern dips and spreads. Baba Ganoush is the most creamy and flavorful of them all. Served just like hummus, but chickpeas are swapped with smokey roasted eggplant. This dish is traditionally made with yogurt, oil and tahini. I have replicated ...
- Mango Chutney Premium PD Recipe Chutney derives from Indian cookery and in Hindi it means to lick. It is sauce or relish traditionally made with fresh seasonal ingredients, combined with flavorful protective spices, vinegar, balanced with sweetness, and simmered into a tangy reduction. A perfect savory condiment with a little kick to top Smash Browns, Perfectly Cooked Brown Rice, a ...
- Chai Latte Premium PD Recipe Chai is a protective blend of black tea and warming, aromatic whole spices, cherished in India to preserve health and increase peace of mind. Best known for improving digestion, boosting the immune system, and reducing inflammation, as well as reducing stress from the pleasurable aroma-therapeutic brewing and soothing sipping ritual.