Protective Diet Education and Premium PD Recipes
Enroll in Protective Diet Education for access to premium recipes and course content
The most comprehensive and sustainable plant-based application program available
- 30 Day Detox & Taste Bud Re-Program
- Master daily application
- 50/50 Balanced Plate Practice
- Stop The Snacks Challenge
- 21 Meals to Mastery Challenge
- Maintaining goals with your Master Practice
- 24 hour community support group
- One live interactive coaching webcast per week
- Mastering cooking skills
- Kitchen management
- Reduce costs and improve food quality
- Lifestyle and family
- Environmental education
- Travel management
- Maintaining the PD Advantage
- Class #215 – Glamping On A Protective Diet
- Class #214 – In Flight Travel Meal Made Easy
- Class #213 – Healthiest Summer Kick-off Challenge
- Class #212 – Fat Reception Review & Cheezecake Workplace For Wellness Demonstration
- Class #211 – Weighing the Risks of Cancer Screening
- Class #210 – Easy Bake Loaf Bread
- Class #209 – Soup for One
- Class #208 – Workplace for Wellness – Pressure Cooked Frittata
- Class # 207 – The Need To Feed
- Class #206 – Tea Ritual & Spices for Protection
- Class #205 – Celebrating Spring With Carrot Cake Frosting Techniques – Workplace For Wellness Demonstration
- Labneh Cheeze with Za’atar Premium PD Recipe Bring your friends together for an exotic plant-based culinary trip across the globe. From Lebanon to Israel, fresh bread is commonly enjoyed along with this zesty and beautiful antioxidant filled cream cheeze dip. Protective Diet encourages you to start a batch on Tuesday and share a colorful platter of delicious protection with your ...
- Kids’ Spaghetti My pantry is always stocked with the three main ingredients to make Kids’ Spaghetti. This kid-approved, fast-to-the-table, pressure-cooked, one-pot mildly seasoned pasta dish isn’t just for kids. It is my personal go-to recipe when I’m in need of a simple, homey, effortless, instant and protective noodle bowl. Take your pick of pasta shapes, but for ...
- Quickie Cream of Veggie Soup Premium PD Recipe Serve family style as a savory meal starter, or enjoy as a main dish for two with starch energy add-ins. I’ve been filling up on this soup daily, easily increasing my consumption of protective, detoxifying Sulforaphane-producing cruciferous vegetables. With this go-to recipe I personally eliminated produce waste, as I was drawn to use every vegetable ...
- Pico De Gallo Premium PD Recipe Summer tomatoes and a sharp chef’s knife makes this classic Mexican relish a pleasure to prepare in large batches. With this recipe guide, it is easy to add freshness, flavor and protection to your meals. Enjoy it traditionally with crunchy baked Tortilla Chips or tostadas. Spoon onto an Egg-less Omelet for breakfast. Add it generously ...
- Cilantro Lime Rice Premium PD Recipe Layer this oil-free quick-prep and seasoned perfectly cooked brown rice into a plant-based burrito, lunchtime Taco Salad, or enjoy as a savory side dish with Protective Diet Chorizo Tacos, Pintos & Cheeze or Fajitas
- Spice Sauce Unfried Beans PD Premium Recipe When making Protective Diet Spice Sauce, I suggest making a double batch to use on everything as a raw condiment, as well as to make these creamy, flavorful, easy-blend beans. It surprised Jerry and me how something so simple to prepare left us saying “wow” and looking forward to more dinner plans of simple beans ...