Protective Diet Education and Premium PD Recipes
Enroll in Protective Diet Education for access to premium recipes and course content
The most comprehensive and sustainable plant-based application program available
- 30 Day Detox & Taste Bud Re-Program
- Master daily application
- 50/50 Balanced Plate Practice
- Stop The Snacks Challenge
- 21 Meals to Mastery Challenge
- Maintaining goals with your Master Practice
- 24 hour community support group
- One live interactive coaching webcast per week
- Mastering cooking skills
- Kitchen management
- Reduce costs and improve food quality
- Lifestyle and family
- Environmental education
- Travel management
- Maintaining the PD Advantage
- Class # 203 – Workplace For Wellness – Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
- Class #202 – PD Progress Challenge & Favorite Fries Cooking Technique
- Class #201 – Kitchen Peptalk
- Class #200 – Stop The Snacks Challenge
- Class #199 – Organic Co-Op Shopping Tour
- Class #198 – Grocery Store Restock
- Class #197 – Costco Run
- Class #196 – International Market Tour
- Class #195 – Navigating Holiday Dinners
- Class #194 – Co-Cooking Cherry Cheeze Danish
- Class #193 – Co-Cooking A Taste of Thanksgiving
- Glazed Cinnamon Rolls Premium PD Recipe Sugar-free and hard to believe soft and sticky cinnamon rolls are good for us. Your family might think they are asleep and still dreaming when they receive a cinnamon wake-up call and see you taking a dozen swirled buns out of the oven. This recipe includes prep ahead directions to make weekend mornings a pleasure ...
- Sugar-Free Icing Premium PD Recipe Sugar-free icing looks and tastes just like the shiny white glaze that tops sticky cinnamon buns or decorates the tops of classic coffee cakes. This Protective Diet icing is guilt-free and bears no health consequences. Making special weekend breakfast treats for your sweetie with a sweet tooth will keep them excited to maintain optimal health ...
- Animal Style Topping Premium PD Recipe This popular West Coast comfort food condiment combo layered on fries or burgers now fits perfectly into a plant-based diet with this Protective Diet remake. I overheard friends at the dog park discussing this hit-the-spot splurge they enjoyed post finals week while in graduate school. I was so intrigued and had to recreate it after ...
- Favorite Fries Premium PD Recipe Skip the air fryer for a big party tray of perfectly cooked hand-cut skinny, crinkle cut or steak fries. This cooking technique delivers healthy golden fries that are moist and tender on the inside. Hand-cut oil-free fries are the perfect low-cal high-energy vessel for any of the Protective Diet sauces, dips, salsas, gravies or chili ...
- Tuber Tonic Premium PD Recipe Enjoy this warming elixir ritual designed to hydrate and protect your body. Tuber Tonic is my spicy protective wake-up call, no matter what the season. Served as a hot soothing sipper in the winter and a refreshing cold spritzer over ice in the summer. I also enjoy it as a between meal pick-me-up. Infusing all ...
- Preserved Lemons Premium PD Recipe Lemon peels contain DNA-repairing enzymes, offering our body cellular protection. Preserving the peels naturally eliminates tartness and intensifies the bright lemon flavor. This fun seasonal ritual is completed in under an hour, followed by a month of anticipation while your lemons transform. The skin becomes palatable and delicious, allowing us to easily incorporate them into ...