- Direct link to this web page:
First 30 Days
July 21st weighed 362.2 lbs
Aug 17th weigh 340.8 lbs
Weight lost 21.4 lbs
Thank you to Julie, Jerry and each of you who have supported me during my transition into PD. Overall, I have felt satisfied, not hungry, and content. I am sleeping sounder and waking up refreshed. It feels great to be back in the kitchen instead of doing the drive thru circuit. During this time, I have exercised in the form of chores and reorganizing my household. I did go for an 8 mile walk last weekend that felt amazing. I must admit, I have to pull up my sagging pants throughout the day. Lol.
Such a great day!
Protective Diet Education
- Thank You! December 9, 2018
- Class #224 – Sweet Action Rituals & Routines for a Better Life Experience November 27, 2018
- Class #223 – Call To Action November 13, 2018
- Class #222 – Pep Talk with Mexican Pizza Shortcut Techniques October 30, 2018
- Class #221 – Day Fast and Feast – The Science of Anti-aging October 16, 2018