- Direct link to this web page:
I struggled with weight for over 20 years. Not anymore!
I struggled with weight for over 20 years. Not anymore! I tried all the popular diets and workout plans. I was successful on them for only a short time and then I gained all the weight back. When I heard about Protective Diet I decided to commit for a year. Put it to the test. That is why I waited an entire year to make sure it was no fluke. My top 10 benefits of following a Protective Diet:
1. Great tasting food! Pizza, Fries, Burgers & Brownies. All PD style.
2. Dropped 60 Pounds. I now weigh what I did in high school.
3. Went from Waist 38 to Waist 32
4. No more cheat days. I don’t need them anymore
5. No more food addictions.
6. No refined sugar in over a year!
7. No struggle
8. Fruit now tastes link candy.
9. I learned how to cook.
10. Protective Diet Living support! Without PDL numbers #1-9 are not possible.
I accomplished on a Protective Diet for me what was unattainable on all the other diets and meal plans I have tried. On February 28, 2015 I made a decision to follow a Protective Diet. On that day my father in law Richard died from Alzheimer’s. Like many other diseases in life, with Alzheimer’s I discovered depths of sadness and despair I never knew existed. This disease affected our entire family. I quickly realized I could spend the rest of my life trying to understand Alzheimer’s and still not have a clue. So many questions still to answer. The one thing I can control is what I eat. To honor this man, I decided to set an example for my family and follow a Protective Diet.
How did I get started? I heard an interview Julie gave that was different. Check it out. She talks about food additives and how they can keep you trapped. It made sense. So I decided I would check it out and do the plan EXACTLY the way Julie explains it. Put her to the test. One of the best decisions I have ever made.
Protective Diet Education
- Class # 203 – Workplace For Wellness – Glazed Cinnamon Rolls February 13, 2018
- Class #202 – PD Progress Challenge & Favorite Fries Cooking Technique January 30, 2018
- Class #201 – Kitchen Peptalk January 16, 2018
- Just the Beginning January 5, 2018
- Class #200 – Stop The Snacks Challenge January 2, 2018