Protective Diet Education and Premium PD Recipes
Enroll in Protective Diet Education for access to premium recipes and course content
The most comprehensive and sustainable plant-based application program available
- 30 Day Detox & Taste Bud Re-Program
- Master daily application
- 50/50 Balanced Plate Practice
- Stop The Snacks Challenge
- 21 Meals to Mastery Challenge
- Maintaining goals with your Master Practice
- 24 hour community support group
- One live interactive coaching webcast per week
- Mastering cooking skills
- Kitchen management
- Reduce costs and improve food quality
- Lifestyle and family
- Environmental education
- Travel management
- Maintaining the PD Advantage
- Class #221 – Day Fast and Feast – The Science of Anti-aging
- Class #220 – Day Fast & Feast Guide
- Class #219 – Day Fasting on a Plant Based Diet
- Class #218 – The Hideous Truth of Opioid Addiction
- Class #217 – Baby Jack Ribs BBQ or Baked
- Class #216 – I Lost My Way
- Class #215 – Glamping On A Protective Diet
- Class #214 – In Flight Travel Meal Made Easy
- Class #213 – Healthiest Summer Kick-off Challenge
- Class #212 – Fat Reception Review & Cheezecake Workplace For Wellness Demonstration
- Class #211 – Weighing the Risks of Cancer Screening
- Pumpkin Cheeze Cake Premium PD Recipe A fall favorite easy-prep dessert, satisfying the urge to pumpkin spice everything, while honoring your one and only body on a Protective Diet throughout the holiday season. Texturally divine dairy-free Pumpkin Cheesecake is a protective treat on a plant-based diet. This sugar- and nut-free recipe will make the best use of your electric pressure cooker ...
- Mediterranean Lemon & Rice Soup Premium PD Recipe Avgolemono soup is a classic in Greek restaurants. It’s traditionally made with chicken broth, whipped egg whites, long-grain rice, lemon and lots of salt. Protective Diet’s plant-based, pressure-cooked health-promoting remake is sure to satisfy. Serve with a basket of Pretzel Rolls and be mentally transported to your favorite Greek diner while maintaining a successful practice ...
- Ricotta Cheeze Premium PD Recipe Creamy and mild in flavor just like I remember buying in the tub from the Italian deli before going vegan! I spooned it out onto fresh baked or toasted bread and topped it with herbs and tomato slices. When I was young, I enjoyed simple cottage cheese, but as my foodie preferences developed and cooking ...
- Plant-Based Prosciutto Premium PD Recipe If you were never introduced to Prosciutto before going vegan, allow me give you a proper introduction. Prosciutto is ham’s salty, dry, tough, but thin and popular Italian older brother. It is most often used in America as a pizza topping. In Italy, it is served in folded layers as a meal starter on an ...
- Fall Flatbread Pizza Premium PD Recipe This is Protective Diet’s top-rated oil-free whole grain crust, similar to classic hand tossed pizza but even better. It is also the easiest and fastest to make, bake or grill. Celebrating autumn, we topped it with the season’s sweet and savory best. Figs, apples or fall’s red grape harvest gives us a burst of sweetness, ...
- Focaccia Muffins Premium PD Recipe Make simple soup or salad night into a satisfying meal with this yeast-free protective fall garden harvest Focaccia recipe. Savory Italian bread decorated with flavor boosting ingredients (pronounced “fo-KA-cha”) is traditionally moist with a crisp bottom, coated with immune suppressive oil. Protective Diet’s oil-free golden crisp bottom recipe eliminates the oily slam to our system. ...