Protective Diet Education and Premium PD Recipes
Enroll in Protective Diet Education for access to premium recipes and course content
The most comprehensive and sustainable plant-based application program available
- 30 Day Detox & Taste Bud Re-Program
- Master daily application
- 50/50 Balanced Plate Practice
- Stop The Snacks Challenge
- 21 Meals to Mastery Challenge
- Maintaining goals with your Master Practice
- 24 hour community support group
- One live interactive coaching webcast per week
- Mastering cooking skills
- Kitchen management
- Reduce costs and improve food quality
- Lifestyle and family
- Environmental education
- Travel management
- Maintaining the PD Advantage
- Class #213 – Healthiest Summer Kick-off Challenge
- Class #212 – Fat Reception Review & Cheezecake Workplace For Wellness Demonstration
- Class #211 – Weighing the Risks of Cancer Screening
- Class #210 – Easy Bake Loaf Bread
- Class #209 – Soup for One
- Class #208 – Workplace for Wellness – Pressure Cooked Frittata
- Class # 207 – The Need To Feed
- Class #206 – Tea Ritual & Spices for Protection
- Class #205 – Celebrating Spring With Carrot Cake Frosting Techniques – Workplace For Wellness Demonstration
- Class # 204 – Body Management & Understanding Cancer
- Size 22 to a Size 2
- Cilantro Lime Rice Premium PD Recipe Layer this oil-free quick-prep and seasoned perfectly cooked brown rice into a plant-based burrito, lunchtime Taco Salad, or enjoy as a savory side dish with Protective Diet Chorizo Tacos, Pintos & Cheeze or Fajitas
- Spice Sauce Unfried Beans PD Premium Recipe When making Protective Diet Spice Sauce, I suggest making a double batch to use on everything as a raw condiment, as well as to make these creamy, flavorful, easy-blend beans. It surprised Jerry and me how something so simple to prepare left us saying “wow” and looking forward to more dinner plans of simple beans ...
- Spice Sauce PD Premium Recipe A protective sauce that will heat up everything you eat this summer, it’s called Zhug in Hebrew and Sahawig in Yemeni Arabic. For easier pronunciation the name has evolved to Schug (and often pronounced schwoog). Still hard for me to say so I named the PD version Spice Sauce. I’m still perfecting my pronunciation of ...
- Pressure Cooked Cheeze Cake PD Premium Recipe This textually divine dairy-free cheesecake with notes of lemon and a kiss of vanilla is a protective treat on a plant-based diet. This sugar- and nut-free easy-prep recipe will keep the heat and you out of the kitchen, making the best use of your electric pressure cooker this summer. It’s assembled with just a handful ...
- Creamy Hummus Premium PD Recipe Eliminating oils and fatty tahini slims everyone down fast on a Protective Diet. I cut the fat and managed to make rich and creamy hummus with organic double bean probiotic protection. Scoop it up, spread it on a wrap, or toss it into a salad. Have an all-inclusive plant-based Middle East Feast themed dinner party ...
- Jerusalem Salad Premium PD Recipe After years of creative testing, we finally have an amazing creamy tahini-free copycat Protective Diet remake of my favorite Lebanese restaurant’s creamy Jerusalem Salad. It provides added protection, served sauce-heavy and spooned into fresh pita bread, alone or with PD Falafel, shredded lettuce and garnished with spicy King Sauce. This is one of my favorite ...