- Direct link to this web page:
PD Changed My Life!
Before starting PD, I had tried so many other ways and plans to lose weight. Sustainability (or lack thereof) and feeling deprived were the two biggest hurdles I faced. I had even tried being vegan for a time but found it difficult due to lack of recipes. In November of 2014, I met with a woman who told me about the benefits of plant based eating and specifically about PD. Being the heaviest I’d been in my life not pregnant, I figured I had nothing to lose except my weight and bad health. I jumped in to PD the very next day. After two weeks, I saw major improvements. I no longer had IBS and my mood had improved dramatically. I lost 10 lbs the first month and it continued that way for several months. Two months into PD, I was able to fit into snow pants and play with my kids in the snow! I had my life back. In February 2015, I fit back into my wedding dress in time for my anniversary. In July 2015, I hit my healthy BMI range. I’ve lost a total of 65 lbs. I’ve gone from a size 16 to a size 8. This is the smallest I’ve ever been as an adult. I no longer battle food addiction or low moods. I have energy to play with my kids. I’ve even gone down 1 3/4 sizes in my wedding rings! The major difference has been the sustainability and variety in Julie’s recipes and the positive support in the PD community. Julie has made this easy as a lifestyle change. PD has truly changed my life!
Protective Diet Education
- Class #208 – Workplace for Wellness – Pressure Cooked Frittata May 8, 2018
- Optimal Health Feels Effortless May 7, 2018
- Class # 207 – The Need To Feed April 24, 2018
- Class #206 – Tea Ritual & Spices for Protection April 17, 2018
- Class #205 – Celebrating Spring With Carrot Cake Frosting Techniques – Workplace For Wellness Demonstration March 27, 2018