Guide to Optimal HealthPrint Page
Complete the Protective Diet 30-Day Detox and Taste Bud Reprogram with the guidance and support of Protective Diet Education
Eliminate physical food addiction, cravings and awaken your taste buds to natural foods while you set up your Workplace for Wellness and learn the science supporting a Protective Diet.
- Class #01 – Starting a Protective Diet Begin navigating your way to optimal health starting with this lesson
- Class #07 – Understanding the Endothelium Learn what the best diet is to promote our endothelium and optimal health. You will leave this hour feeling nutritionally confident in a Protective Diet.
- Class #08 – Understanding Cholesterol You will gain a better understanding why your doctor said to raise your HDL and the greater importance of your total cholesterol score. We will also address other factors that contribute to an increase in cholesterol besides food.
- Class #32 – Stocking Your Kitchen For Efficiency and Savings Part 1 – Pantry Staples Stocking Dry goods monthly to save money, time and effort during the week
- Class #33 – Stocking Your Kitchen For Efficiency and Savings Part 2 – Spices, Vinegars, Extracts and More Keeping it PD simple and getting organized bringing Zen to your kitchen
- Class #16 – Inflammatory Disease – Acidic & Alkaline Foods What is inflammation? How is it related to disease? How can we eliminate it?
- Class #34 – Stocking Your Kitchen For Efficiency and Savings Part 3 – Refrigerator and Freezer Staples Learn what items are essential in your refrigerator and freezer
- Class #82 – Mastering Label Reading Learn to identify additives confidently and independently
- Class #87 – Pantry Par Stocking System Creating a simple inventory system to re-stock your pantry, keep food bills low and never find yourself out of an essential ingredient at dinner time.
- Class #96 – Kitchen Set-Up for Efficiency Organizing your space to make meal preparation and kitchen management a simple pleasure
- Class #118 – SUS – Set-Up For Success Making meal prep easy, stress-free & delicious
- Class #125 – Kitchen Tools – Beginner Essentials Setting up a plant-based kitchen
- Class #128 – Vitamins, Sunscreen and How They Work
- Class #35 – Search Box Dinners & Meals Without Planning Class #35 - Search Box Dinners & Meals Without Planning
- Class #145 – Cutting Food Costs & Improving Food Quality
- Class #164 – Eliminate, Heal and Achieve Optimal Health Diets that add do not heal
PD 50/50 Balanced Plate Practice
This practice focuses on balancing two out of three daily meals with starch based energy and the antioxidant protection of colorful non-starch vegetables featured in PD-Ed lesson #72, PD Practice Check-Up
PD Mindful Eating and Eliminating Food Obsession with the 21 Meals to Mastery Challenge
This is the third and final step to mastering a Protective Diet
You have achieved your health goals
You confidently continue your practice of a PD and enjoy the high energy lifestyle it offers.
- Class #178 – All Natural Cleaning Make your home a safe zone, eliminate toxins, protect your endothelium and improve air quality
- Class #166 – A Winter Day Eating PD Example of what J&J eat in a day
- Class #171 – The Burden Of Thin Eliminate dietary restriction with the PD Advantage
- Class #181 – Keep It Out & Keep It Off Stress-free optimal health maintenance with a sustainable practice.
- Class #182 – A Summer Day Eating PD This is how we do it
- Class #187 – The PD Groove Enjoying the process and maintaining the PD Advantage