Class #304 – Personal Weight Loss Consultation
Protective Diet Class #304 Notes:
Personal Weight Loss Consultation
This class helps you realign with the healthiest, fittest, leanest, strongest, carefree, happy you, including an inspiring personal consultation that taps into your body’s natural rewards system for a checkup-from-the-neck-up that produces massive results.
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop www.protectivediet.com/bulk, an independent source for low-cost, high-quality PD staples in bulk.
- Check out Bill Fowler’s testimonial and celebrate his 30-day success! Send him personal congratulations in PDL.
|Piperine||Genistein||Sulforaphane||Beta Glucan Fiber||Calendar of Achievements|
Action Steps to Being Your Healthiest YOU
- Look Inward for Motivation
- We can’t “get motivated” to take action. We take action to get motivated. Action produces motivation.
|Taking Action ® Produces a natural DOPAMINE reward ® Therefore we want to take more action|
- Mental Action—is the easiest way to start taking action. Get visually and mentally inspired.
|Morning Mental Action: – Visualize yourself at goal. What do you feel like? What do you look like? Manifest this excited vibe before you even get up. – Choose your next action by asking yourself: What would the healthiest, fittest, strongest “me” do? What would she wear? What would she eat? What would she think of herself? Who will she engage with today? – If you can’t imagine yourself there, see someone who is. You can be that. You have all the tools to do the same thing.|
- Simple Action—one small action that is going to benefit your health.
|Drink water or Tuber Tonic: – Visualize the protection in your cup—that will produce dopamine and make you want to do it again and again. – The physical body will feel hydrated. The microbiota will produce happy chemicals.|
– Build a mental connection to the protection in your beverage. This is how we get motivated to drink more. – Every Protective Diet Education class gives you simple actions to take to build motivation toward optimal health. – Assemble an Herb Box, or change the towel in your herb box. Set up some ferments. Make a Lifestyle recipe.
- “Get Ready” Action—baby steps for when you don’t feel like it. Just get ready to take action.
|Take an action step to “get ready” & write it in your Calendar of Achievements: – This will create a feeling of accomplishment and a little hit of dopamine. You will feel good about yourself. – Feeling like you are achieving things creates motivation. That’s what the Calendar of Achievements is about. “I’m thinking about day fasting tomorrow, so I’m going to prepare some herbal beverages to drink.” “I don’t feel like going out in the cold to take a walk, so I’m just going to wash my face and get ready to go.” – You can build enough motivation to take action, just by getting ready to take action.|
- Look Outward for Inspiration
- Watch PD-Ed archived classes. Julie Marie and Jerry are here to inspire, support, teach, share tools, share an example, cheer you on in your workplace for wellness and make it fun, easy, and delicious, so you take action. Every class has small, inspiring actions you can take to build momentum and motivation for your healthiest life.
- Find new tools for your Workplace for Wellness. Something as simple as a new microplane, new workout clothes, fresh organic ginger and turmeric root, or fun dishes from a second-hand store, can inspire you. Julie Marie gets good vibes from old things and fresh-picked organic food.
- Consult Your Healthiest You
- What would your healthiest “you” do? Do what the healthiest you would do every day and that’s exactly who you will be.
|Julie Marie’s Healthiest Self Consultation During my personal consultation, I look inward and consult the healthy, high energy, active, shredded, strong Julie Marie.|
|What Does Healthy Julie Marie Think in the Morning? – What would the healthy, fit, vibrant, strong and excited me do today to maintain her high energy vibe and her healthy, lean, shredded, strong physique? – What will the healthy, fit, strong me drink today? – What will the healthy, fit, strong, me eat today? – What will the healthy, fit, strong, me wear today? – Who will she engage with? – How will she view herself? – How will she talk to herself and lift her spirit? Get excited to experience everything you visualized. When you visualize it, you feel it. When you feel it, you want it. It’s real. You get a dopamine hit and you get out of bed and start taking action with the first thing—a simple drink. Prepare a rewarding activity, something you love, to stop you from eating chef’s treats (a cup of tea—a hot soother) and to stop you from eating past full (a hot bath).||What Does Healthy Julie Marie do at Meal Time? – Healthy Julie Marie takes action with Day Fasting daily. – She has all day to be excited about what she’s going to eat. – Julie never stands and eats in her kitchen. No chef’s treats! No way! She’s not going to ruin her food excitement. – She plates everything up beautifully. It’s her one meal. She makes it beautiful and a feast. – She gets her crunch with protective, awesome salads every single day. She loves her salads! Julie always loves salad. But sometimes she didn’t make it for herself. That’s so sad! – She loves the deliciousness of a protective salad dressing, so she makes her salad dressing. – She makes time for prayer before her meals to be thankful for all of the protection she knows and sees in her food. – Julie loves to cook and eat. Julie feels good when she gets up as soon as she’s finished eating. – She feels good about her self-awareness. She knows the second Nice Cream Sandwich is never as good as the first.|
|How Does Healthy Julie Marie spend her Day? – She makes time for meditation and visualization every morning. – The healthy Julie works hard, but she takes breaks. – She makes time for jumping on her rebounder because it makes her feel good. – She makes time for weight training twice a week. – She makes time for breath work. – She makes time for dog walks. – She makes time for nature. – Julie loves the sun and the fresh air. Julie takes a walk, or starts with getting ready to take a walk and then goes. – She reaches out to engage with friends and do new activities. – She retreats and she is quiet by herself to recharge. – She doesn’t allow others to influence her practice or disrupt her healthy routine.||How Does Healthy Julie Marie spend her Evening? – She loves a hot bath after dinner. – She writes in her Calendar of Achievements. Everyday she gives herself a star, or an “x” that says “I got through it. I did everything I wanted to do. I took all of the actions to build the motivation to get it going.” – She reflects back on her Calendar of Achievements and she says, “You did really good.” – She shares her success with her partner and friends in PDL. – She spends time caring for the things she loves. She knows a messy house destroys her creative, happy nature, so she happily straightens up and cleans everything the best she can before she goes to bed at night so that the next day is an explosion of creative energy and nothing gets in her way. – She makes time for prayer before she goes to bed and expresses her gratitude for all that she was given that day.|
Meal Idea: 50/50 Salad Stuffed Potato Bowl dressed w/Healthy Valley Ranch, Bread Maker Whole Wheat Loaf Bread, and fresh fruit.
- Sprouting is so easy and so beneficial. An easy way to get legumes into your diet. Place ½ cup French Green Lentils in a quart jar with a sprouting lid. Soak overnight. Drain. Rinse and drain two to three times a day. Broccoli Sprouts—the little black “seeds” are not unsprouted seeds. That’s the seed hull. You can rinse them off or eat them. So many rewards for very little effort.
“My job is to inspire you. Your job is to motivate you.”
This class helps you realign with the healthiest, fittest, leanest, strongest, carefree, happy you, including an inspiring personal consultation that taps into your body’s natural rewards system for a checkup-from-the-neck-up that produces massive resultsClass URL: https://protectivediet.com/courses/protective-diet-education/lessons/class-304-personal-weight-loss-consultation/