Class #309 – Get Excited and Get It Done
This class helps you know what to do when you’ve lost your excitement and motivation. Who is excited about going on a diet? Someone who knows the results of their daily actions. Jump back in, follow the steps, and achieve your goal. It’s guaranteed.
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop protectivediet.com/bulk, an independent source for low-cost, high-quality PD staples in bulk.
- Take advantage of current savings on Protective Diet Plant-Based Broth Mix. Rising ingredient costs are forcing prices up.
Action Steps for Achieving Your Goals
- Set Your Goals High
- Timid goals set from a place of insecurity about success are sad, lame, lack excitement and emphasize low expectations.
- General goals of weight loss do not inspire emotional attachment or create the excitement needed for success.
- You need fun goals that get you excited about taking daily action because you know it’s going to make you a super slim, super fit, and super healthy, disease-proof human being with superior athletic performance.
- You need goals that are more exciting than the cake, cookies, and chips at work. Your goal has to be so exciting that it’s a thrilling secret in your mind when you are surrounded by people who normalize eating junk and sabotaging goals.
- List your goals and focus on them. Instead of focusing on “irresistible foods you can’t have”, focus on the beautiful protective lunch you packed. Share your excitement about moving forward with the superior nutritional intervention of a Protective Diet, knowing your healthy future is going to happen.
- Create an Excited Vibe
- Relish in your list of goals. Experience it like it’s real. Bring these feelings of excitement front of mind at least once a day.
- Excitement is the key to inspiring yourself to follow through all the way to goal.
- Other aspects of life may not be exciting right now, but you can be in charge of your body and have a secret you are working on for yourself.
- Beneficial gut microbes signal excitement for healthy foods. Your healthy microbes will start to populate as you include more plant fiber in your diet. In the first 30 days, you might be kind of uncomfortable because your unhealthy microbes are withdrawing, dying and triggering cravings for the unhealthy foods they require. So, generate dopamine in other ways at first.
- Assemble Pineapple Jalapeno Hot Sauce using frozen peppers from last year’s garden, frozen pineapple and frozen garlic.
- Julie Marie prepares quick and easy garden-inspired dinners, like this Beet Green Pasta Dish, perfect for busy gardening days.
- Protective Diet Education includes useful tips, kitchen systems, and gardening solutions that make choosing a diet and lifestyle for optimal health simple, exciting and affordable.
- Julie Marie shares her excitement, and specific action-packed goals on the Protective Diet Homestead (begin at minute 34:00) with her foolproof method for starting vegetable seeds indoors using a grow light, repurposed plastic cups, repurposed baking sheets, recycled plastic salad containers from the grocery store, and sterile potting mix.
- If multiple seedlings are growing in a single cup, allow the soil to dry, and then transplant them into individual cups.
- Share your successful seedlings and garden excitement with the neighborhood.
- Save seeds from your favorite fruits and vegetables of the season. Store seeds in photo boxes to keep them organized. Designate one photo box for seeds you harvest yourself and an additional box for purchased seed packets.
- Create a sturdy tunnel trellis using hog panels and six-foot fence posts (T-posts).
- Join online communities of people who are doing what you want to do. They are excited to share and help you with your goals.
- Collard greens and chives are perennial. Their blooms are delicious raw. Cut flowers as needed to garnish your salads.
- Garden parsley is crispy and delicious, not tough and fibrous. Parsley is concentrated protection. Add it to everything.
- Grow horseradish in a pot so it doesn’t become invasive. Share some home-grown Quick-Mix Horsey Sauce with your neighbors.
- Enjoy hundreds of Protective Diet Recipes that feature home-harvested garden vegetables in sauces and dips, salads and dressings, desserts, main dishes, and fermented garnishes to veg it up.
- Do not judge yourself halfway, or three-quarters of the way to your goal. Reach out to me. I am here to walk you through this and hold your hand because I have been through this. I know what it feels like, looks like, and tastes like. I am your support. Be in this classroom with me twice a week so I can personally help you.
- You are the boss of your body. You are responsible for the experience of living in whatever body you have.
- Don’t expect a doctor to help you. Protective Diet Education gives you all the tools you need to improve your wellness, reverse disease, and achieve the fit, tight, toned little body you imagine as you relish in your visual goals.
“You can have whatever body you want.
All it takes is daily action to get it.”
#297 Fall Harvest and Winter Food Storage (saving seeds)
#291 July Garden Tour (Protective Diet Homestead, year 1)
This class helps you know what to do when you’ve lost your excitement and motivation. Who is excited about going on a diet? Someone who knows the results of their daily actions. Jump back in, follow the steps, and achieve your goal. It’s guaranteed.Class URL: https://protectivediet.com/lessons/class-309-get-excited-and-succeed