Class #307 – Cancer Diagnosis on a Protective Diet
Protective Diet Class #307 Notes:
Cancer Diagnosis on a Protective Diet
Part 1 of a two-part series, this class is the talk your doctor can’t have with you. Legally, doctors can only offer diagnosis and aggressive, standardized treatment plans. But, there are other options. We all have mutated cells and microscopic cancers that will never affect us in our lifetime if we treat ourselves with respect and eat what serves us—a Protective Diet.
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop www.protectivediet.com/bulk, an independent source for low-cost, high-quality PD staples in bulk.
- Take advantage of current savings on Protective Diet Plant-Based Broth Mix. Rising ingredient costs are forcing prices up.
|Mutated Cells||Vasodilation||Nitric Oxide||Homeostasis||Microbiome|
Action Steps for Handling a Cancer Diagnosis
- Understand Your Options
- Diagnosis—cancer diagnosis is not an emergency. Feelings of shock and fear are further escalated by the aggressive treatment plan the doctor lays out. A decision to accept the suggested treatment is not an emergency. Take time to consider your options.
- Treatment—pressure to treat with standard chemo and radiation is going to be heavy. But the reality is there have been no advancements in cancer treatment for years. Your doctor can’t offer you anything but these two options. It is never mandatory for you to take their prescription. You have other options. Unless they are promising me that I am going to be cured, I am not taking something that is going to inhibit my life and cause me to waste away that is not even proven to cure cancer. Considering the loss of appetite, weakness, and time wasted in the doctor’s office—are standard treatments worth it? Take the information and do a little research yourself. We know diet is powerfully protective. There is just no marketability with it. Doctors can’t tell you to go home and eat a plant-based diet because they can’t even do it themselves. You might qualify to participate in a study because you are in such great health—I NEVER recommend being part of a study. Seek out someone that personally applied a plant-based diet to overcome cancer. Whether you choose to medically treat, or take a holistic path, I support you. Choose what feels good, but do the simple math of evaluating quality of life vs life expectancy. Take a pause. Do what feels good for you.
- Prognosis—a doctor cannot give you an expiration date. Everybody is different. Everybody eats and lives differently. There are so many environmental variables. Julie Marie was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and given an expiration date of five years with chemo and radiation. She is moving into her 7th year.
- Cancer Screenings—if you have made a decision to live holistically, there is no need to have preventative screenings. You know what it feels like when you have cancer. Pay attention to your natural guidance system. If you get a screening, and it comes back as cancer, you will be pressured to treat it with chemo and radiation. Are you prepared to do that? Screenings put us at great risk of radiation exposure more so than saving us from cancer (mammograms, colonoscopies—statistically, the risk of infection and death from these screenings is greater than the likelihood of finding cancer).
- Weight Loss—after diagnosis, weight loss is a red flag to your doctor. Most of us are overweight at first. Check out your BMI to see that you are ok to lose 10 pounds. You are alright. You have some padding. The weight loss will be due to your adoption of a Protective Diet. Your body is designed to maintain homeostasis with a healthy weight when it’s fed the right foods. There are a lot of tools on a Protective Diet from eating an anti-cancer diet to not eating at all. These things are being heavily studied by pharmaceutical companies, including fasting. Fasting is so protective. But it’s hard to get a cancer patient that is receiving treatments to fast on top of it to protect their healthy cells because they are fearful of weight loss.
- Get the Protective Diet Advantage
- Cut out all of the cancer fertilizers—food, beverage, and friends—that try to influence you to make concessions in your diet. Any inclusion of alcohol increases the risk of cancer proliferation.
- Avoid expensive additions to the anti-cancer diet, such as oils, herbs, alternative or natural drugs. Our body is designed to heal, repair and maintain homeostasis. It doesn’t need all this other stuff cluttering up our liver. Clean it up. That’s what’s most important. Not adding specialized substances in.
- Populate your microbiome. It is 80% of your immune system.
|Focus on Wellness||Get Sleep||Be Diligent||Breathe Deep||Take Walks|
|Forget about cancer. Focus on making your immune system strong. Empower yourself with protective rituals & routines. Worrying about the next step is not serving you. What we can do in this moment is all we can do.||Sleep is restorative. If you are up worrying about everything, it’s not going to help you heal.||Every meal matters. Eat and drink your protection at every meal. Free your liver to detoxify mutated cells. Allow your body to focus on wellness rather than constant detox.||Get into a breathing routine. When we breathe deeply through our nose in nature and around people, we populate our microbiome which strengthens our immune system. Take advantage of this free treatment.||Movement is very healing. It clears our mind and makes us feel better in stressful times. It also helps us breathe deeper, produce nitric oxide, and populate our microbes.|
|Detox Your Home||Touch Animals||Express Gratitude||Healthy Identity||Healthy Friends|
|Cut out the toxic chemicals. Do not tax your liver with detergents, fabric softeners, cleansers, chemical fragrances, etc. Get rid of them. PD Lifestyle products are going to save you money and improve your health.||Pet a dog or cat. Go to an animal sanctuary. Bring more microbes into your experience to strengthen the immune system. Animals are unconditional love. They bring us joy and good microbes.||Pray in gratitude over your meals. Start praying as you prepare your meal. Mentally dissect the ingredients see the powerful protection in them and express your gratitude for each one. This brings focus, attention, accountability and reassurance.||Don’t Identify as a diagnosis. Make it part of your past experience, not your identity. I don’t ever identify as a cancer survivor. I identify as a healthy woman. I’m a warrior. I went through brain cancer and I’m here past my expiration date.||Surround yourself with support in PD-Ed. Share. Reach out. When you are feeling down, don’t call up someone else that is struggling. Reach out to a pro in PD-Ed or PDL so we can encourage you to move forward.|
- Get yogurt in your Instant Pot ASAP. That’s genistein, an angiogenesis inhibitor. Eat Yogi Bowls–a dietary staple that carried Julie Marie through cancer and surgical intervention. It’s one of the easiest recipes.
- Get yourself a little Tuber Tonic going. Go through the ritual of making Tuber Tonic. As you make it, thank God for turmeric root, ginger root and black pepper and for bringing it into your experience as part of your protective bag of defense.
- Get into growing Broccoli Sprouts.
- We are not victims of cancer. We are not victims of disease. We can change our chemical make up with the change of our microbiome and all it takes is eating a Protective Diet and following along with the recipes.
- Understand that you are the boss of your body and always have been. You might have been a bad boss for a little while and caused this to escalate into a challenge. It’s okay. Cut out the cancer fertilizers. Cut out the disease fertilizers and move forward with me. I do this every day and we celebrate this diet and lifestyle every day.
- I make it so easy for you. Just follow the recipes. That’s the pleasure of adopting a Protective Diet with the support of a Protective Diet Education. We are getting you this information and holding your hand through it.
- We are the boss of our body. Take full advantage every day with every bite, sip, breath, and prayer over what you are serving.
“I am not here because of a miracle. I am here because of my diet.
I am here, past my expiration date, because of my diligence.”
|Jerry’s Organic Plant-based Yogurt||Tuber Tonic||Protective Sprouts||Dry Steamed Kale|
|Natural Laundry Detergent||Natural Dishwasher Detergent||All Purpose Cleaning Spray||Natural Toothpaste|
Part 1 of a two-part series, this class is the talk your doctor can’t have with you. Legally, doctors can only offer diagnosis and aggressive, standardized treatment plans. But, there are other options. We all have mutated cells and microscopic cancers that will never affect us in our lifetime if we treat ourselves with respect and eat what serves us—a Protective Diet.Class URL: https://protectivediet.com/lessons/class-307-cancer-diagnosis-on-a-protective-diet