Class #281 | Making Perfect Yogurt and Including Soy On An Anti-Angiogenic Diet to Prevent Cancer
This class presents a decade of test kitchen experience on plant-based yogurt with simple, delicious steps to include in your daily diet for sustained anti-angiogenesis. The thickest, organic, low-fat, plant-based, cancer-killing yogurt is homemade for under $2 a quart.
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop www.protectivediet.com/bulk, an independent source for low-cost, high-quality PD staples in bulk.
|Angiogenesis||Angiogenesis Inhibitor||Organic Soy||Chemotherapeutic||Encapsulated|
|Anti-Angiogenesis||Cancer Prevention||Isoflavone||PD Advantage||Phytoestrogen|
|Probiotics||Prebiotics||Plant Fiber||Gut Microbiome||Phytochemicals|
Action Steps to Daily Cancer Prevention
- Promote Sustained Anti-Angiogenesis to Starve Microtumors
- This study presents scientific, epidemiologic and clinical evidence supporting an anti-angiogenic diet for cancer prevention.
|Angiogenesis: A physiological process involving the growth of new vascular branches and sprouts off existing blood vessels. When a microtumor connects to the blood supply through angiogenesis, life-giving nutrients allow it to grow from dormant to deadly. Anti-Angiogenesis: Preventing the formation of new blood vessels that feed tumors.|
Microscopic cancer cells are commonly present in the healthy adult as a natural result of errors during constant cell replication. Most of these tumors are harmless, until they have a blood supply.
- When irregular cells form, they must grow a vascular connection in order to grow and spread. This process is called angiogenesis. Disrupting this mechanism is a critical target for cancer prevention.
- Studies show the cancer-fighting effectiveness of plant phytochemicals, which are extracted and tested for possibilities of daily dose prevention focused pharmaceuticals, providing the greatest return for research investors.
- Angiogenesis-inhibiting drugs are available for many advanced malignancies, but they come with high cost, side-effects and toxicity concerns.
- An anti-angiogenic daily diet is side-effect free and chemoprotective with potent plant phytochemicals that keep microtumors regressed, encapsulated and disconnected from the blood supply.
- The ability to control blood vessel growth with an anti-angiogenic diet promises to redefine cancer as a disease that can be suppressed with low-cost, daily diet and lifestyle choices.
- Eat PD Recipes for Full Daily Protection that Covers All the Science
Our Goal: Make eating a chemotherapeutic, anti-angiogenic diet sustainable and delicious.
- A Protective Diet prevents cancer by exploiting factors that are naturally present in food. Every PD recipe is designed to support a long and healthy carefree life with a diversity of plant phytochemicals protecting you at the cellular level.
- Genistein is an isoflavone phytochemical found in soybeans that has both chemotherapeutic and anti-angiogenic activity.
- Regular soy consumption in childhood has been shown to significantly reduce the risk of developing cancer in the future.
- Numerous large scale studies find women w/breast cancer who eat soy have reduced risk of death/cancer reoccurrence.
- Visualize the protection in your cup, on your plate, in your bowl, and in every bite. Recipe descriptions give you a glimpse.
| Just a few of the chemotherapeutic phytochemicals regularly enjoyed on a Protective Diet:|
Genistein—in tofu, tempeh, tamari, soymilk, soy yogurt
Catechins—in green tea, apples, cacao nibs, berries, grapes, etc.
Curcumin—in turmeric root
Sulforaphane—in cruciferous vegetables and broccoli sprouts
Lycopene—in tomatoes (greatly increases with fermentation)
Anthocyanins—in purple, red & blue fruits/vegetables
Proanthocyanins—in cinnamon, cacao powder, cranberries, etc.
- Make Your Own Plant-based Yogurt for a Daily Dose of Genistein
- Protective Diet Organic Plant-based Yogurt helps you easily get minimally processed, organic soy into your daily diet.
- In making Plant-based Yogurt, we take clean, organic, single-ingredient soymilk next level with fermentation.
- In addition to being anti-angiogenic, this yogurt is loaded with probiotics that will populate healthy gut microbes, which strengthen the immune system. Contrary to Germ Theory, which focuses on killing all bacteria, science is now showing that a focus on populating healthful bacteria is the best way to prevent a pathogen invasion.
- Yogurt is a performance ingredient in 80+ PD recipes—it adds acid to boost leaven, it browns, it binds, it flavors, it protects.
- Enjoy plain and as a versatile topping: a sour cream or crema replacement, a quick salsa-yogurt dip, or a dessert drizzle.
- Create a yogurt-making system in your Workplace for Wellness—once a week set up some yogurt before you go to bed.
- Follow the detailed recipe guidance, to include this perfect source of Genistein for a sustained anti-angiogenesis advantage.
- Julie demonstrates making Organic Plant-based Yogurt following the detailed guidance in the recipe.
- If it’s your first batch of yogurt, only make 1 jar using the recommended powdered starter packet. That jar will become the starter for your next batch, which could be as much as 4 quarts of yogurt at once in an 8qt Instant Pot.
- Find a great resource for additive-free, organic, plain, unsweetened soymilk and buy it by the case.
- Incubating yogurt in a water bath creates even heat distribution that results in thicker yogurt.
- Strain yogurt for Greek Yogurt or Cream Cheeze following the guidance on respective recipes. If using a yogurt strainer instead of a jar, line it with a nut bag to slow drainage. Julie demonstrates these steps, including cleaning the nut bag.
- Drink the whey (yogurt water) in the form of a cocktail. Drink it plain, add a splash of lime or Tuber Tonic.
- Grow broccoli sprouts for super-concentrated chemotherapeutic sulforaphane: Put 2 tsp. of sprouting seeds in a wide-mouthed jar. Cover with a sprouting lid, paint strainer or nut bag. Rinse and drain daily. Broccoli sprouts are ready in 3 or 4 days.
- MEAL IDEA: Cheater Baked Potato topped with Plant Based Yogurt
- Drizzle a Cheater Baked Potato with Escabeche brine. Top generously with Plant Based Yogurt or Buttermilk Ranch Dressing.
- Optional layers of protection—Fermented Salsa or Pico de Gallo, shredded lettuce, Ruby Raw Kraut, Probiotic Pepper Sauce, and broccoli sprouts
Q: Do you still get whey (water that separates out) in your yogurt, even with these thick yogurt tips? (51:10)
Q: Can you consume too much soy yogurt? (53:30)
Q: What would you say about the toxicity of using coffee filters as yogurt strainers? (58:25)
Q: When should Day Fasters drink the yogurt whey? Will it break a fast? (1:04:55)
Q: Will a Protective Diet and specific phytochemicals or the isoflavone genistein found in soybeans prevent or fight blood cancer?
- You are powerful. With every single choice you are the boss of your body and you can overcome health challenges.
- A Protective Diet and lifestyle will simplify your life, cut costs and protect you from disease every single day.
- Your dietary diligence will give you choices at any health crossroads. Make this a fun part of your daily life.
- Give yourself the PD Advantage. Get on board before you are faced with a diagnosis. When you are faced with a cancer diagnosis you may not feel up to making these dietary changes and making your own yogurt.
“Science has shown that we will all have cancer within us. But will it attach to the blood supply or not? NO. Not if it’s up to me and anyone incorporating a Protective Diet and eating angiogenesis-inhibitors every day, long term. This will win the war on cancer.”
|Flower Water||Buttermilk Ranch Dressing||Arrabbiata Pasta Dinner|
|Organic Plant-based Yogurt||Raita||Salsa Mocajete|
|Tuber Tonic||Blue Chai||Salsa Roja|
This class presents a decade of test kitchen experience on plant-based yogurt with simple, delicious steps to include in your daily diet for sustained anti-angiogenesis. The thickest, organic, low-fat, plant-based, cancer-killing yogurt is homemade for under $2 a quart.Class URL: https://protectivediet.com/lessons/class-281-making-perfect-yogurt-and-eating-an-anti-angiogenic-diet-to-prevent-cancer