Class #298 | Stress Elimination Challenge
This class is a heartfelt self-check in. If the stress you are experiencing has materialized into physical health conditions, your self-care is overdue. Stress is the #1 killer. Regain your happiness and your groove. Get back to what feels good starting now. Join me. Let’s go!
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop www.protectivediet.com/bulk, an independent source for low-cost, high-quality PD staples in bulk.
|Wonderful Why||Grocery Store Independence||Stress||Inflammatory Response|
Action Steps for Eliminating Stress
- Pause for a Self-Check-In and Hold Yourself Accountable.
|Secure Your Own Mask FirstNot taking care of yourself is inhibiting you.If you are not well, you can’t show up for others.Stop neglecting your own health and happiness.Your own happiness pours out on everyone else.||What Gets Us There, Keeps Us ThereRemember the things that made you feel amazing.Remember why you started this in the first place.Get back to the things that reduce inflammation.Don’t return to old behaviors that don’t serve you|
|Take Time to Metabolize ChangeBoth exciting change and unexpected loss cause stress. Give yourself time to process.What’s going on in the world around you is not your business. How you respond to it is your business.||Surround Yourself with SupportPut yourself in places where you thrive.Surround yourself with a community of support, love, understanding, sympathy and compassion.Join Protective Diet Living (PDL).|
|Re-Energize with Meditation and BreathingOxygenate your blood with circular breathing.Gift yourself a moment of breath work daily.Wim Hoff Beginner Breathing TechniquesWim Hoff Advanced Breathing Techniques||Rekindle Your FaithRedirect your attention inward and upward.Remember everything always works out perfectly.Stop engaging in things that cause you to be fearful.Can you find the Wonderful Why? It’s always there.|
|Get Outside and Move Your Body EverydayTake full advantage of nature and animals. They were made to be our companions & bring you peace.Walk outside every morning. Get your strength back.Strength Train 2x a week to the point of exhaustion.||Increase Your Protective Beverage IntakeHydrate! Drink 3 to 4 quarts of liquid per day.Tea=loaded with anti-oxidants and phytochemicals.Warm beverages are comfort in unsettled times.A glass straw makes everything go down easy.|
|Reconnect with the Things You EnjoySet intentions for what you intend to enjoy again.Pamper your body. Bathe, shave, exfoliate, manicure.Get back to personal care with PD Lifestyle rituals & recipes.||Follow Through with Your Protective DietStay on plan no matter what.Get back to striving for your goals: Day Fasting, Stop the Snacks, 50/50 Plate Practice, Whole Food Detox.Celebrate daily in your Calendar of Achievements.|
|Wonderful Whys||Forever Foods for PD Pantry Security|
|Wheat Berries Soybeans Tomato Powder Plant-Based Broth Mix||Vanilla Beans Erythritol Cocoa Powder|
|Ingredient shortages can cause STRESS, OR they can lead to incredible INNOVATION. WE ARE CELEBRATING: IndependenceCost SavingsReduced Package Waste||Innovative Pantry Recipes|
|Homemade Organic Soymilk Instant Tomato Paste Homemade Corn Tortillas Melt & Bake Cheeze||Natural Laundry Detergent Supernatural Whitening Toothpaste Pit Paste|
- Recipe of the Week: Roasted Salsa Featuring Green or Red Tomatoes
- Leave the peel on fresh garlic cloves in blended recipes. Garlic peels are full of protective phytochemicals that are being heavily studied and incorporated into pharmaceuticals designed to protect healthy cells during chemotherapy treatments.
- Roasting tomatoes and jalapenos is an aromatherapy experience. If you are buying jarred salsa, you are missing out.
- Put tomatoes and jalapenos in the toaster oven to broil for 30 minutes. Then let them cool all day long.
- Make sure tomatoes are cooled before blending so the residual heat doesn’t cook your cilantro.
- When you are ready to blend salsa, add tomatoes, garlic cloves with peel, and salt to the blender. Pulse cilantro.
- You can use a food processor instead of a blender (not with green tomatoes). Press garlic. Add optional finely diced onion.
- Taste it for sufficient spice before you add the cilantro, you won’t want to blend any more after adding cilantro.
- If it needs more spice, add a dried toasted arbol chili from your pantry.
- Stock up on vanilla beans. Make Instant Vanilla Extract—get ready for baking season; keep your pantry stocked and vanilla rich.
- If you are eating a Protective Diet, your family is eating much more exciting salsa, and food. And there is zero guilt in serving it.
- My Day Fasting practice makes me feel amazing. It is anti-aging, energy-inspiring, incredibly rewarding for human health, and amazingly protective. I will shout it from the mountain tops! This feels good!
- Food satisfaction has a huge impact on our ability to do this long term.
- I love my practice of a Protective Diet and I would never deviate from it. It’s so much easier than having a medical emergency.
“Why did I ever stop doing something that made me feel amazing? –Because I got distracted with a bunch of baloney that I have no control over.
I need a self-check-in. We all do.”
|Sugar-Free Kettle Corn||Roasted Salsa||Corn Tortillas||Lucky Dog Treats|
|Italian Anisette Biscotti||Salsa Molcajete||Sheet-Pan Quesadillas||Instant Tomato Paste|
|Mandel Bread||Salsa Roja||Baked Tortilla Chips||Busy Day Chili|
This class is a heartfelt self-check in. If the stress you are experiencing has materialized into physical health conditions, your self-care is overdue. Stress is the #1 killer. Regain your happiness and your groove. Get back to what feels good starting now. Join me. Let’s go!Class URL: https://protectivediet.com/lessons/class-298-stress-elimination-challenge