Class #271 – You Can’t Outrun an Unhealthy Diet
This class assists everyone, from new members to athletes, with putting health priorities in proper order. Exercising and eating a little “healthier” adds stress to an already stressed system. Putting the fulltime practice of a Protective Diet solidly in place first will reverse disease, reduce inflammation, improve blood flow, and cut body fat, freeing the body to receive the full benefits of exercise.
- Let us inspire and encourage you. Reach out in our support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL).
- Get some PD Broth Mix. It’s the same cost as the lowest cost boxed broth on the market and tastes way better.
|Workplace for Wellness||Increased Blood Flow||Meditation||Visualization|
|Calendar of Achievements||Pep in Your Step||Human Growth Hormone (HGH)||Muscular Development|
|Forecasted Testimonial||Sugar Bombs||Low Body Fat Percentage||Cardiovascular Health|
|Endothelium||Playing Around PD (PAPD)||Recovery Time||Inflammatory Disease|
Action Steps for Ordering Health Priorities
- Priority #1: Practice a Protective Diet 100% to Allow Healing
- Simply burning calories will not reverse or protect us from disease.
- Our time is best spent in our Workplace for Wellness, not the gym.
- We lose fat, reverse disease, and reduce inflammation in the kitchen.
- Once these stresses on the body are removed and you have pep in your step, add in exercise.
Set up your workplace for wellness
- Set up your space to support your health goals & make the recipes. That’s practicing 100%.
- Make your kitchen your favorite place to be. Spending time there produces exciting results that help you follow through.
- None of the foods on a PD should be associated with guilt. If you eat a whole batch of something, that will be your meal.
- The longer you practice a PD you won’t be making “meal plans”. With a quick inventory of your kitchen, your head will populate instantly with exciting meal options that you have all the ingredients to make.
- Set yourself up for success—have a PD salad dressing in the fridge (always made with low cost, high quality ingredients).
Remove the Disease Fertilizers
- Eat a protective diet 100% to reverse disease/inflammation, produce energy, promote blood flow, prevent fatality and heal.
- It’s not what we add that allows our body to heal/slim down. It’s what we remove from mouth/environment that heals us.
- Non-toxic food/environment/body products allow the liver to fully function—detoxing cancerous, old & dead cells.
- Cut the fats to lose the fat & increase blood flow through clean, plaque-free arteries safe for the exertion of exercise.
- No more, “I burned this many calories, therefore I can eat this many.” This game is not necessary on a Protective Diet.
- Priority #2: Get the Pep in Your Step
- If you are not able to sit down on the floor and get up easily, forget about exercise for 90 days. Get the diet down.
- A healthy gut microbe population will make you feel good when you exercise and reinforce the desire to be active.
Meditation—if you are unable to exercise, visualize yourself moving about to the point that you feel as if it’s happening.
– Imagine yourself and your microbes healing and healthy. This is exercise for your brain.
– Imagine all the meals you will be making and enjoying in your Workplace for Wellness.
– Imagine yourself at goal; forecast/prewrite your testimonial.
– Visualize yourself in optimal health–24 hours from now, you will be healthier than you are right now.
Daily Stretching–if you are not mobile, start with a daily stretch routine.
– Before you get out of bed in the morning, raise your arms in the air; touch your toes.
– Change your position often throughout the day to change your blood flow.
Start Walking–add movement when it feels good; when you have pep in your step.
– Julie & Jerry enjoy a 2 hour, long-distance sunrise walk-sprint-climb every morning.
– Get out of your neighborhood to keep it adventurous and change the activity.
- Priority #3: Enjoy the Benefits of Exercise
- Connection–Helps you connect with your body & do a regular self-check and assessment.
- Independence–Allows you to stay independent & able to get up if you fall.
– Start with chair squats and work up to real squats to strengthen quadriceps muscles and stability.
– Good goal=be able to get up from a sitting position on the floor without the assistance of your hands.
- Mood—the joy-booster/stress reliever. Boosts mood because of increased blood flow.
– Find an activity you love that fits into your life, like hooping or yoga. 10 minutes of joyful activity will boost your mood.
- Microbes—healthy gut microbial population increases with exercise, which boosts your mood.
- Skin—Exercise tightens, lifts and makes the skin glow because of blood flow=more confident in your skin.
- Heart—Exercise strengthens the heart muscle improving cardiovascular fitness.
– Raise your heart rate with walking, sprinting or fast & furious weight lifting.
- Hunger Boost—increases satisfaction with healthy food because you generate true hunger.
- Burning Body Fat as Fuel
– You don’t need calories to get through your workout. “Pre-workout snacks/post-workout shakes” are unnecessary.
– Eating food doesn’t create immediate energy; it produces digestion and fatigue due to insulin release.
– Instead, drink a calorie-free PD Beverage so your body will tap into body fat as fuel, the most high energy form of fuel.
– Tip: Day fasting promotes Human Growth Hormone (the fountain of youth); cuts muscle soreness and recovery time.
- Come back from a cool morning walk to the smell of fresh-brewed Caraway Coffee.
– Order organic caraway seeds in bulk for huge savings. Seeds are so fragrant you will want to keep them in a sealed container.
– Roast seeds on stovetop then place in the pressure cooker to brew for 1 minute with natural release.
- MEAL IDEA: Julie demonstrates making individual meal-sized salads, starch-heavy with croutons & bursting with plant diversity: – Mixed greens, iceberg lettuce, celery, shredded carrot, fermented vegetables, preserved lemons, and steamed kale.
– Whole Wheat Loaf Bread makes the best Quickie Shortcut Steakhouse Croutons to make your salad outstanding.
– Toss salad, including croutons, heavily with vinaigrette in a big mixing bowl and re-plate.
- Ferments mellow in the fridge. Add garlic cloves from ferments, which are milder, to Kids Spaghetti & Creamy Hummus.
- Instant Pot: When loading or serving, take the inner pot out of the cooking base, to keep the edge clean.
Q: How much time do you spend on meal prep?
Q: Can you roast a larger quantity of Caraway Seeds at one time and save them for future brewing?
Q: How would you use the No-Bake Bacon Bits besides as a salad addition?
Q: What are some uses for ferment brine?
Q: Does it matter if there is a little mold around the edge of a jar of ferments?
- This always works. Just follow my lead and I guarantee it will work. It has worked for many, many members.
- You will save so much more money than you are investing in your monthly membership for sure.
“We can make diseases disappear. We can protect ourselves from viruses, yeast, bacteria, etc., but we have to do it diligently. Trust in it. Follow through with it. Get those benefits. You deserve the very best of health.”
|Sugar-Free Kettle Corn||Panzanella Salad||Probiotic Pickled Onions|
|Kosher Deli Pickles||Preserved Lemon||Ruby Raw Kraut|
This class assists everyone, from new members to athletes, with putting health priorities in proper order. Exercising and eating a little “healthier” adds stress to an already stressed system. Putting the fulltime practice of a Protective Diet solidly in place first will reverse disease, reduce inflammation, improve blood flow, and cut body fat, freeing the body to receive the full benefits of exercise.Tagged with: Calendar of Achievements • Cardiovascular Health • Endothelium • Forecasted Testimonial • HGH • Human Growth Hormone • Increased Blood Flow • Inflammatory Disease • Low Body Fat Percentage • Meditation • Muscular Development • PAPD • Pep in Your Step • Playing Around PD • Recovery Time • Sugar Bombs • Visualization • Workplace for Wellness
Class URL: https://protectivediet.com/lessons/class-271-you-cant-outrun-an-unhealthy-diet