Class #292 | Travel – Manifest – Peach Buckle
This class shows a real life example of summer travel on a Protective Diet, while manifesting the things you want in life, all rolled into one. Peach Buckle and Cooper Christensen join the family as a result of channeling desires, letting go, and allowing them to happen.
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop www.protectivediet.com/bulk, an independent source for low-cost, high-quality PD staples in bulk.
|Plant Based Homestead||Manifesting||Short-Chained Fatty Acids (SCFAs)||Gut Microbiome|
Action Steps for Sweet Summer Travel and Smooth Manifesting
- Simplify Summer Travel
- Keep travel meals simple. Stop stressing for days in advance over what you are going to eat on your trip.
- Make Black Bean and Corn Summer Salad and pack a few items from your PD pantry and refrigerator door.
- Bring an extra meal just in case unexpected delights delay you an extra day.
- DON’T EVER forget your PD Broth Mix. All you need is rice or pasta and some PD Broth Mix and you’ve got a meal.
- Don’t throw in the towel and say, “Well, I’m going out to eat. I hope there is not oil in it.” Go to the party and eat when you get home. We can manage waiting–we are not going through withdrawals from caffeine and sugar and food additives.
- Food Emergency Options:
– Summer fruit is a meal-ready-to-go. You don’t even have to cut it up—grapes, peaches, cherries, etc.
– Winter fruit is perfectly packaged in serving sizes–apples, oranges and bananas.
– Starch emergency with no way to cook = rice cakes.
- Traveling is not about food and meal prep. Get out of the kitchen and have fun visiting and adventuring.
|PD Simple Summer Travel Meal Plan (2-night stay)|
|Travel Day Dinner Pasta Pro Bowl Shredded Iceberg Lettuce Mix n Mac Black Bean & Corn Summer Salad ∞ Cucumbers w/Sweet Mustard Dressing Fruit from home Perfect Steel Cut Oats||Adventure Day Dinner Rice Pro Bowl Shredded Iceberg Lettuce Broth Mix Rice Black Bean & Corn Summer Salad ∞ Cucumbers w/Sweet Mustard Dressing Fruit from home Perfect Steel Cut Oats||Extra Dinner Pasta Toss Arugula Pressure Cooked Pasta Sweet Mustard Dressing ∞ Local Fresh Seasonal Fruit Perfect Steel Cut Oats|
|Equipment||Pantry Items||Fresh Items|
|1 small pot w/lid for Oats||Tea bags instead of loose tea||To Pack||To Buy|
|1 small pot for heating water||Mix n Mac mix||BB & Corn Summer Salad2 heads Iceberg LettuceCucumbersRuby Raw KrautSweet Mustard DressingPlant-Based YogurtProbiotic Pepper SauceFruit from home||– Grapes – Watermelon – Cherries – Arugula|
|Salt Shaker||Box of Soymilk|
|2 unbreakable Mixing Bowls||2lbs of Pasta|
|4 cup Measuring Cup||3 cups Brown Rice|
|Instant Pot and Lid||Broth Mix|
|Large Mixing Spoon||Steel Cut Oats|
|Berkey Water Filter||Rice Cakes|
|Water in Refillable Water Bottles||Dog Food|
- Manifest Smoothly
|Write it Down||It needs to be something believable to you. Make a detailed description–about your health, a relationship, a new home, adopting a pet, anything you want to create. You can manifest people into your life–Pray for a community that will engage with you and feel like family.|
|Expect it to Happen||See yourself achieving your goals. Believe in what is to come. Trust that everything is working out for you, even if you don’t know exactly when and how. Let go and allow it to happen. Turn your attention to other things. Trust that you are being guided toward it. Take inspired action—for example, Julie signed up for a dog rescue group. Welcome unexpected events—they are part of a plan that is bigger/better than yours.|
|Say it Out Loud||Ask for what you want. Pray for it. Talk about it in detail. “The perfect house is out there for us.” Share in PDL so we can support you. Make your language match your expectation.|
- Your #1 Responsibility = YOU
- How you feed and manage yourself directs your daily choices.
- No matter what life serves me, my #1 responsibility is to take care of myself. Staying on plan is protecting me from disease, obesity, sudden death, not feeling good and not having the energy to get around.
- I am always the boss of my body. If I’m a bad boss–I’m sluggish, crabby, sick, a burden to my family, and possibly dead.
- Make myself a priority and be a good boss–traveling will be fun and easy. Getting dressed will be fun and easy. Doing daily tasks will be fun and easy. Work and play is a pleasure. Life is easier when we are healthy and caring for ourselves.
- Caring for others is easier when you are in good health.
- Freeze peaches at their peak of ripeness for use later in Yogi Bowls and Peach Buckle. Slice, pit, freeze on a parchment-lined sheet pan, then transfer to a plastic freezer bag. Once it’s empty, keep the bag folded in the freezer for future re-use.
- Save the stems. Include the stems of kale and other greens. Along with all whole plant parts, kale stems provide insoluble fiber that feeds healthy gut microbes, which ferment and digest it—the more fibrous the plant part, the more excited the microbes are to eat it. The by-product from this process is short-chained fatty acids (SCFAs), which are naturally anti-inflammatory.
- Wash and dry fresh lettuce in a salad spinner. Wrap it in a towel in a plastic bag or an herb box to preserve the crunch.
- Pick a garden fresh melon and let it sit for three days before cutting into it. This develops the sugar = “sugaring the melon”.
- No need to cut the ends off fresh green beans. Pressure cook on “steam” for 0 min. Use the stem as a handle as you eat them.
SIMPLE SUMMER MEAL IDEA:
– Finger Salad: okra, carrots, bell peppers, and cucumber with Grilled Green Onion Dip (jalapeno optional)
– Dessert: Cut a garden fresh cantaloupe in half, scoop out the seeds and build a Yogi Bowl right in the center of it.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. You don’t have to eat kale. Kale is not what got me to my goal. I desire to eat it now because my gut microbes want it. You don’t’ have to try to like kale. It just happens naturally as you move toward a healthy inside.
“Use manifesting as a tool to get on board, put yourself first, show yourself the utmost respect, and see yourself at goal.”
|Lucky Dog Treats||Plant Based Gumbo||Dill Pickle Dip||French Onion Dip|
|Kids Spaghetti||Plant Based Etouffee||Kosher Deli Pickles||Buttermilk Ranch Salad|
|Roasted Corn||Perfect Pesto Sauce||Baba-Ga-Hummus||Baba Ganoush|
This class shows a real life example of summer travel on a Protective Diet, while manifesting the things you want in life, all rolled into
one. Peach Buckle and Cooper Christensen join the family as a result of channeling desires, letting go, and allowing them to happen.