Class #302 – Lifeline Recipe Good & Bad Actions Produce Results
This class demonstrates one lifeline pantry recipe that you can always have on hand, so you never have to eat off-plan and jeopardize your health. Set your main goal, follow through with daily micro-goals, and celebrate your success. Make this “the year you did it!”
- Engage in our official support group, Protective Diet Living (PDL). Join Live Chats & Coaching Hour for personal assistance.
- Shop www.protectivediet.com/bulk, an independent source for low-cost, high-quality PD staples in bulk.
|End Goal||Mindset||Micro Goals||Fast Five|
Action Steps for Making 2022 the Year You Did It!
- Set Your Intention
- Determine the reason you are going through the efforts of eating a Protective Diet and living this lifestyle.
- Focus on your end goal, not the struggle along the way. Keep thinking about what you want and it will unfold.
|Join the 2022 PD Challenge: The Year I Did it!|
|End Goal: Your exciting vision and limitless judgment-free personal imagination that keeps you excited/enthusiastic every day. What’s your big health goal for 2022? Not your micro goals. Your ultimate health goal. Think BIG! What do you want to master within yourself? Name your ultimate finish line! Use your imagination. What does that look like, feel like, and smell like? Without the HOW! Forget the overwhelming details. We can map out micro-goals/stepping stones/details later. What do you want to achieve without thoughts of how? Name it!||Mindset: What we set our mind on. What do you really, really want? It all begins with your mindset. To manifest what I want to experience I must make a decision and focus on what I really want to experience in the end. When your mind is set, and you live in the excitement of all you imagine optimal health to look like and feel like in and on you, the healing has begun and the finish line is a day closer awaiting your body to catch up with your mind. Visualize your end goal every day.||Results: The outcome of daily action. Both good and bad actions produce results no matter what, so choose wisely You are the boss of your body. You are responsible for everything you experience. You are capable of anything you set your mind to. Then the path becomes clear without even noticing it. You become unstoppable! And like magic, you achieve your goal. It becomes so effortless you forget it was a goal. It so it is.|
- Take Daily Action for Life
- Micro goals are the daily actions you take to get to your main goal. Make every day count. Don’t “try” to do it. Do it.
- The micro goals are written down for you already. They’re in the recipes.
- Select your Fast Five Recipes and make them. Follow through every day. Eat from the website as directed. Stay hydrated.
- Find your Fast Five=five easy recipes that you keep stocked in your pantry. Get an Instant Pot—an essential kitchen tool.
– Buy the needed ingredients in bulk. Stock them deep. Check Azure Standard at www.protectivediet.com/bulk first.
– Plan sweet treats and snacks too. Don’t leave home without a sweet snack and a salty snack.
– Keep abbreviated notes for these recipes (ingredients & bake time/temp) inside your cupboard door for quick reference.
– Set up an herb box to keep greens fresh for two weeks so you can add a burst of excitement to your meal in the winter.
– Don’t get overwhelmed. You could eat the same thing every day. It’s protective and delicious. It will get you to your goal.
– Yep! We are eating pasta, every day if you want, and guess what’s going to happen—the ultimate slim down and ultimate
food satisfaction, so you can maintain your Protective Diet full-time for the rest of your life. You just need to know how to
manage it and that’s my job—to show you how to keep it exciting, keep your taste buds satisfied, and keep your gut
microbes happy and healthy.
FAST FIVE MEAL IDEA #1: Pressure Cooked Pasta, Instant Tomato Cream Sauce, tossed salad with Daily Dressing, Bread Maker Whole Wheat Loaf Bread(onion version), fresh pineapple, grapefruit, sliced orange, kiwi, Vanilla Rice Pudding.
FAST FIVE MEAL IDEA #2: Perfectly Cooked Brown Rice (start in the Instant Pot in the morning on time delay), Stovetop Red Lentil Chili (Make-ahead option: assemble everything in the pan in the morning, cook in the evening—but it comes together fast at dinner).
- Break up clumps of tomato powder—place it in a bag and pound it to a powder with a ferment tamper or meat tenderizer.
- Use this garlic press for fast and easy pressing of fresh or frozen garlic cloves. It’s sturdy, easy to use and easy to clean.
- Use a Danish dough whisk for mixing tortillas, muffins, cakes, etc. Use a standard balloon whisk for sauces.
- Crisp up romaine lettuce—in the morning, chop, soak & rinse & spin-dry in a salad spinner. Cover and Chill until ready to use.
- Make personal-sized salads instead of family-style salads to avoid leftovers. Down-sized salads are less overwhelming.
- Buy fresh salad greens every two weeks. Use delicate greens the first week and heartier greens, like romaine, the second week.
- Make chopped salads or full-leafed salads depending on the dressing you are using. A light vinaigrette is perfect tossed with whole leaves, while Buttermilk Ranch Dressing turns a chopped salad into a satisfying dish to scoop up with Tortilla Chips.
- Salads can be assembled the day before. Just leave micro greens, tender greens and tomatoes out. Add them just before eating.
- Top Thin Crust Pizza with fresh arugula tossed in Daily Dressing to add extra flavor and protection.
- Use a sturdy tray or pan to transport multiple condiments from the fridge to your prep space or table.
- Boost the microbial protection in your salad by adding fermented toppings.
- Pack onions down with a tamper when fermenting, to keep the salt brine to onion ratio perfect and not too salty.
- Toss individual salads with a generous drizzle of dressing in a mixing bowl for even coverage, then re-plate to serve.
- Spice up your salad with a little bit of brine from Probiotic Pepper Rings.
- Capsaicin—the protective phytochemical in peppers. The plant produces more when it is stressed, making peppers more spicy.
- Whole Wheat Pasta—mix sauce with hot pressure cooked pasta, then set it back in the unit with lid while flavor absorbs.
- Clean as you go—the best advice for all levels. Give your meal-prep dishes a good hot water rinse, and dry on the dish rack.
Q: Do you use sweet onions or white onions to make Probiotic Pickled Onions? (59:12)
Q: Should my homemade Organic Soymilk smell beany? Is that normal? (1:05:35)
Q: What are Julie and Jerry’s fast five meals right now? (1:08:00)
- There is no special diet for the 30-day detox. Just start eating Protective Diet recipes. Learn new cooking techniques. Throw out your old cooking techniques and follow along with me. I’ll show you. It’s so simple.
- I’m going to make a kitchen wizard out of you. I’m going to make a master plant-based chef out of you. I’m going to have you making food that your friends are excited to come over and eat with you. We’re talking about fun food. Today is the first day of the rest of your very short life. Where are you going to be ten years from now? You are going to be as healthy as I am—reversing the hands of time with all that is shared in this classroom & all that science has taught us.
- Everyone is looking for a healthy dinner. Healthy is the new wealthy. We have the answer. It’s called a Protective Diet.
- Follow the recipes. Eat the food. Cut out the cancer fertilizers. Cut out the disease-promoting food and you have optimal health.
- Once you get a few things in your pantry, you are good to go. This is not complicated. I make it very simple and effortless.
“Keep your eye on the prize and do what you gotta do each day—and that’s called cooking dinner, packing lunch, eating breakfast. That’s all it takes!”
|#276 Mastering PD Cooking Techniques featuring Plant-Based Stroganoff||#234 Know Your Fast Five|
|#156 Calendar of Achievements||#154 Daily Application|
|#260 Day One on a Protective Diet||#096 Kitchen Set Up For Efficiency|
This class demonstrates one lifeline pantry recipe that you can always have on hand, so you never have to eat off-plan and jeopardize your health. Set your main goal, follow through with daily micro goals, and celebrate your success. Make this “the year you did it!”Class URL: https://protectivediet.com/lessons/class-302-lifeline-recipe-good-bad-actions-produce-results